- A complimentary consultation is required for all new clients prior to starting any service. The initial consultation allows us to become familiar with you and your pets as well as to set up your customized pet sitting service. We ask that you please fill out the required forms. Please allow 30-45 minutes for the initial consultation, which enables us to: meet you and your pets, and review the (Service Contract/Terms and Conditions, Veterinarian Release Form, Emergency Pet Guardianship Documentation, Pet Medication Log-if needed and Key Release Form), get detailed information about caring for your pets and your home, review policies and services, arrange your pet sitting and/or dog walking schedule and services needed and pick up a house key. Please Note: If an additional consultation is required/or requested(due to a recent move, a new pet in household, or pet(s) routine has changed, etc.) other than the complimentary initial consultation a $22 fee will apply for an additional 30 minute consultation.
Payment for your pet care services are to be paid in full at the time of booking or on the first day that service begins. If payment is not received at the time of service a $25.00 late fee may be added to your invoice. If payment is late and is not received in full within 7 calendar days of invoice date a $15.00 late fee will be applied to outstanding balance. If the outstanding balance is $100.00 or over, in addition to the $15.00 late fee, there will be interest charges on the total outstanding amount at the rate of 21.0% per annum or 1.75% monthly. We accept Cash, Check, Venmo, and most Credit Cards (Please Note: There is a $5.00 Credit Card Transaction Fee) as acceptable methods of payment. A handling fee of $30.00 will be charged for all returned checks regardless of the reason. In the event it is necessary to initiate collection proceedings on the account, the client will be responsible for all attorney fees and costs of collection.
- We now accept Venmo App payments. Please send to: @Adriana-Lourette
Please make checks payable to: Adriana Lourette
Established clients with daily routines will be given a billing option based on payment history.
Clients with history of late payment will be required to pay in advance before service dates are secured.
Holiday Surcharge Fees:
- A $14 surcharge fee per visit will apply for visits made on the following holidays: Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Columbus Day, Veteran's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day.
Please realize you are booking our time and we may therefore turn away other business to reserve time for you which we may not be able to recover should you cancel.
24 hours in advance notice is required. A cancellation made less than 24 hours of the scheduled visit(s) requires a cancellation fee equal to the full amount of pet sitting visits cancelled.
Cancellations made between the times you booked your reservation up to 48 hours will result in a cancellation fee based on 25% of your total booking.
If you return early, we may not be able to recover that time with a new booking, so we offer no refunds or credits for early returns.
Last Minute-Same Day Booking:
- Last minute things happen and we will do our best to assist you with your needs. Because schedules need to be revised and shuffled to accommodate last minute requests, a $25.00 last minute booking fee will be applied to a reservation scheduled less than 24 hours.
- For the safety of your four-legged loved ones and home, no other person should be permitted in your home during the service period. No other person is permitted to care for your pets during the service period. Failure to comply will result in a breach of contract (This is due to insurance reasons) Please notify Furr Paws Only if others (housekeepers, friends, family members, etc.) will have access to your home during your absence. Please Note: If anyone else has access to your home while the pet-sitting job is being performed, "Furr Paws Only" can assume no liability for any damages or losses to your home or pet.
- In the event that Furr Paws Only is required to employ a locksmith to gain entry into a clients premises due to malfunction of a lock or failure of the client to leave a key, it is the client's responsibility to reimburse for all costs incurred. The client expressly gives Furr Paws Only the authority to employ a locksmith on the client's behalf in the event of aforementioned occurrences.
In the event you have to be away longer than planned it is mandatory that we hear from you! We only accept extensions of service by direct confirmation.